This hamper includes everything you need to start your parenthood journey with confidence, all from the comfort of your own home. Including some essential items such as our tongue in cheek water bottle to keep mum hydrated throughout her pregnancy journey, a really useful first aid kit and our incredible pregnancy candle to help bring inner peace and relaxation. That coupled with a unique postnatal kit including a series of video workshops and audios featuring practical tools and instructions from Midwives and postnatal experts it makes the perfect hamper for any mum or parents-to-be. The RRP of all this combined should be £79.
Please note this product is featured in out little imperfections sale because there are minor production marks/scuffs but this in no way affects it's use.
Recommended for: Pregnancy / Mum to be
Product Tags: Pregnancy / Pregnant / Mum to be / Mummy to be / Preparing for motherhood / Preparing for birth / Mindful mama / Mindful / Hypnobirthing / Birth preparation / Pregnancy hamper / Pregnancy candle / Positive birth / Mini first aid / Mini first aid kit / Baby Komu / Komu UK / Parenthood / Newborn / Tiny Human Hampers / The Tiny Human Hamper Co / Baby Shower Gifts / Baby Shower Gift Ideas / Baby Shower Gifts for Mum / Baby Shower Gift Box / Baby Shower Hamper / Mum to Be Gifts / Mum to Be Hamper
- Newborn & Parenthood Preparation Online Course
- 'Breathe' Bespoke Pregnancy Candle - By Laura London
- 'Tired as a Mother' Water Bottle (700ml BPA Free)
- Mini First Aid 51 Piece Family First Aid Kit
Newborn & Parenthood Course
Please note that the online course is presented in the hamper via postcard with details on how to access the course online free of charge by entering a promo code at checkout at www.babykomu.co.uk
The course is comprised of a series of video workshops and audios featuring practical tools and instructions from Midwives and postnatal experts, including:
- The early days, weeks and months at home
- Baby's health and wellbeing
- Feeding your baby; breast, bottle, expressing and weaning
- How to get your baby to sleep and safely
- Postnatal fitness and yoga
- Nutrition and wellbeing for mummy
- Maternal mental health
- Navigating relationship challenges
- Preparing your dog to meet your newborn
- Supporting pdf documents and step by step guides
Please note the images shown represent an example of this hamper only, gift packaging & some item colours/designs may vary depending upon gender of recipient of hamper.
Typically we offer white or silver for neutral gift wrapping, pink for a girl/mummy and blue for a boy/daddy.
Please use the notes section at checkout should you wish to inform us of any changes you would like to this gift wrapping service.